Useful Links & Information

Application for Admission to Respite Care or Permanent Entry for Aged Care
When applying for residential aged care for either permanent or respite care you first need an ACAT assessment (see above) then you will need to complete an application form.

Nominee Appointment Form
This form should be used by residents in Commonwealth funded Aged Care facilities who wish to authorise another person to deal with the Department of Human Services on their behalf. This form should also be used for residents who are mentally impaired and therefore unable to administer their own affairs.

Request for a Combined Assets and Income Assessment Form
This form is to be completed by people wishing to have an assets assessment for the purpose of permanent residential aged care. Assets testing does not apply to people entering respite care.