Cooinda Aged Care Centre
To enrich life for our residents through high quality care as a partnership between staff, the Management Committee, resident’s family and friends and the community.
To maintain and continuously improve an environment that:
- Is safe, friendly, attractive, vibrant and interactive
- Respects the rights, privacy, dignity and beliefs of all concerned
- Provides qualified, professional and caring staff
- Continuously grows and changes to meet the needs of all concerned.
- We value the rights and beliefs of our residents, staff and all involved parties at all times.
- We strive for excellence through ongoing accountability and improvement within all aspects of service and its providers.
- We nurture open and honest communication that respects trust and dignity.
- Our staff will be trained, supported and motivated to achieve excellence in all they do.